– Syntax is easy to understand and implement with lot of choices
– Generated document is simple with all the tags listed on right side of the page.
– Default template of document is not user friendly.
– Tags [methods, properties, modules] are grouped in same structure
– Interlinking between the pages and tags is not that perfect, like on index page if I click a tag then it will navigate me to the JS file where it belong (which is right) but when I click the tag on that page then it will take me back to the index page.
– No search feature
– Very easy to implement
– It generates very simple document, comments on left side and JS file on right side.
– Use no syntax just write comment using “//” and it will pick it up and show on left side of the document.
– No interlinking
– No Search Feature
– Syntax is easy to understand but I found that it was not that easy in implementation as in JSDoc. However I got used to it after couple of trials
– Generated document is very user friendly, great use of the page space.
– Search feature on the template is great.
– Interlinking is prefect.
– Title, logo, version etc of the Index page are configurable through options.
After implementing them and reviewing the generated document I can conclude that YUIDoc is the best of them however need some practice to get used to it 😉