Facebook uses the key hash to authenticate interactions between your app and the Facebook app. If you run apps that use Facebook Login, you need to add your Android development key hash to your Facebook developer profile.
- Download openssl from Google code (If you have a 64 bit machine you must download openssl-0.9.8e X64 not the latest version)
- Extract it. create a folder- OpenSSL in C:/ and copy the extracted code here.
- Detect debug.keystore file path. If u didn’t find, then do a search in C:/ and use the Path in the command in next step.
- Find the keytool path which is in Jre directory. (C:Program FilesJavajre7bin)
- Detect your keytool.exe path and go to that dir/ in command prompt and run this command in 1 line
keytool -exportcert -alias androiddebugkey -keystore “C:Documents and SettingsAdministrator.androiddebug.keystore” – “C:OpenSSLbinopenssl” sha1 -binary |”C:OpenSSLbinopenssl” base64